New Patients | Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Union Office
On your first visit to Healthy Smiles LLC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- To expect and ensure the optimal dental health and general wellness for our patients, for life.
- To provide the highest possible quality and value of dental care, with courtesy and professionalism.
- To deliver this care in a happy, welcoming and protective environment with integrity and empathy.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness through education, motivation and open communication.
- To respect our patients time. To consistently provide exceptional service and deliver more than would reasonably be expected.
- To pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth, and mastery of leading edge technology.
- To flourish through patient satisfaction and subsequent recommendation to their family and friends.
New Patients Forms
New Patient Forms Click Here
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.